AS A COMMUNITY OF LEARNERS, RMS STRIVES TO CREATE AN INNOVATIVE, RIGOROUS, CULTURALLY RELEVANT LEARNING ENVIRONMENT THAT EMPHASIZES COLLABORATION AND A CULTURE OF RESPECT.
- May 22nd (W) - Walk & Roll Challenge
- May 27th (M) - NO SCHOOL Memorial Day
- May 28th (T) - Spring Band Concert (6:00 PM)
- May 29th (W) - Spring Orchestra Concert (6:00 PM)
- May 30th (Th) - Cultural Festival (6:30 PM)
- June 6th (M) - 8th Grade Permission Slips due
- June 13th (M) - 8th Grade Pool Party (2-3:30)
- June 17th (M) - 8th Grade Promotion (6:00 PM) & Dance (7:30 PM)
- June 18th (T) - Last Day of School for 6th & 7th (No school for 8th graders)
Online Auction to Support Roosevelt
We have some wonderful items left over from Showcase Roosevelt. They are now available on our online auction, which will run until May 17th. All proceeds from the auction go toward Roosevelt staffing and activities.
Click on the following link to view and bid on items:
Additionally, if you would prefer to give a direct donation rather than bidding on items, you can donate through the following link. Any size donation is appreciated!
Read this week’s eNEWS for a notice of upcoming events, a thank you, information on the online auction, a Walk & Roll Challenge, cultural festival notice, request for volunteers, teacher & staff appreciation, parent education night, information on a Jr. High-Tones camp, South Eugene basketball and soccer information, Rose Children’s Theatre camp and Oak Hill School summer programs, un foro comunitario sobre la seguridad pública and feria de salud y bienstar para mujeres. If you no longer wish to receive