AS A COMMUNITY OF LEARNERS, RMS STRIVES TO CREATE AN INNOVATIVE, RIGOROUS, CULTURALLY RELEVANT LEARNING ENVIRONMENT THAT EMPHASIZES COLLABORATION AND A CULTURE OF RESPECT.
- Feb 19 (M) – NO SCHOOL (President’s Day)
- Feb 20 (T) – 4J Community Forum on Potential Bond Measure 7:00-8:30 PM at Roosevelt (see details below)
- Feb 22 (Th) – Dress Rehearsal for Nisse’s Dream 3:45-5:30
- Feb 23 (F) – Dress Rehearsal for Nisse’s Dream 3:45-5:30
- Feb 24 (S) – Solo and Ensemble Festival
- Mar 1 (Th) – Nisse’s Dream 7:00 PM (Cast 1)
- Mar 2 (F) – Nisse’s Dream 7:00 PM (Cast 2)
- Mar 3 (S) – Nisse’s Dream 2:00 PM (Cast 1)
- Mar 5 (M) – Track Practice at 3:45pm
- Mar 6 (Tu) – Track Practice at 3:45pm
- Mar 6 (T) – Parent Education Event: Does Tween to Teen Have to Be as Hard as it Seems? How Parents Can Support Their Middle School Student’s Wellness
- Mar 7 (W) – Track Practice 2:45pm
- Mar 8 (Th) – Track practice 3:45pm
- Mar 8 (Th) – RMS Music Celebration – All band, choir, orchestra 5pm
- Mar 9 (F) – Nisse’s Dream 7:00 PM (Cast 2)
- Mar 10 (S) – Nisse’s Dream 2:00 PM (Cast 1); 7:00 PM (Cast 2)
Happy Monday! Check out this week’s eNEWS for current and upcoming events at Roosevelt especially information about immunizations, volunteers needed, and the student theater production of Nisse’s Dream. All RMS families have been added to the eNEWS listserv to ensure that everyone has access to the weekly updates. However, if you do not wish to receive the eNEWS, please click on Unsubscribe in the footer at the bottom of this email. Upcoming Events Feb 19 (M) – NO SCHOOL (President’s Day)
FROM THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE
The Roosevelt Middle School staff strives to provide for student growth in academic and social skills, as well as opportunities to develop empathy, citizenship, and a sense of responsibility. These "North Stars", as they are referred to by teaching staff, will focus collaborative work together on facilitating the best possible character development for our students. The Roosevelt Middle School North Stars are...
To Foster Academic And Social Skills for Success
To Develop Empathy, Citizenship, a Sense of Responsibility and Visions for the Future.
To Work to Narrow Social Disparities, Open Doors to Diversity and To Explore Who They Are
To Develop Enthusiasm About Learning That’s Relevant and Authentic
Please assist the Roosevelt Middle School community to develop the best people (both academically and socially) possible while approaching a post-secondary future. We look forward to working alongside you.