Dear Incoming 9th Graders & Guardians,
It’s time to begin your journey as a SEHS student! Follow the instructions below to get started. Please note this process applies to ALL incoming 9th graders, Classic AND IHS students.
Students from our nonfeeder schools or who live outside of our attendance area will complete steps 1-5. Step 6 will be executed later in May, following registration. Not to worry, scheduling does NOT work on a first come, first served basis, so students from nonfeeder middle schools will not be at a disadvantage with this delay.
- View the Welcome Video.
- Peruse the 9th Grade Information Webpage for recommended courses, course options, graduation requirements, and answers to commonly asked questions.
- Read the 9th Grade Forecasting Workbook for 9th grade specific course options. Record course preferences.
- Complete the Google Forecasting Survey. Survey results serve as an important record of your preferences and are used by our team in the event that your first choices are not available.
- Attend a ZOOM Q& A (See schedule below) or submit questions online: Ask a question.
- Using your response summary from the Google Forecasting Survey, enter course requests into Synergy “StudentVue” by midnight May 10th. Instructions are provided on the 9th Grade Information Webpage.
Zoom Q & A Sessions:
April 30th (A-G)at 7pm
May 5th (H-P) at 7pm
May 8th (Q-Z) at 7pm
If you are not able to attend during your scheduled time, feel free to connect during another session or during our morning session May 5th at 10am.
9th Grade Transition Coordinator