Roosevelt Middle School Activity Night
Friday, April 22, 2022
What is Activity Night?
Activity Night is a fun and safe opportunity for all Roosevelt students to socialize in a
supervised and familiar place.
What are some of the activities?
● DJ/Dancing in the small gym
● Ping Pong
● Concessions – pizza, chips, popcorn, juice (all $1.00 each)
● AND MORE . . .
All activities are in the Dining Hall and C Hall only. The rest of the school will be closed, including all lockers. Use the coat room in C3 to store your belongings. We suggest you don’t bring much of anything with you! Entry is ONLY through the admission doors in the back of the building at the dining hall.
Who is invited?
Activity Night is for Roosevelt students only. No visitors are allowed. Students who
do not attend school on Friday may not attend Activity Night.
$3.00 in advance – free for any student who qualifies
$5.00 at the door
If you purchase admission in advance, you must bring your activity night card
with you; otherwise you will pay $5 at the door. Advance purchase of Activity Night
cards is strongly encouraged. Everyone who purchases their card before Friday night will receive a ticket when they enter for a free slice of pizza.
How is the money used?
Proceeds from Activity Night are first used to cover the expenses of Activity Night and any remaining funds are used to support various school programs, including field trips, teacher classroom grants, student scholarships and similar uses.
ACTIVITY NIGHT CARDS GO ON SALE IN HOUSE MONDAY, April 18.
Drop off and pick up are in the parking lot on the east side of the school. All
students enter through the south Dining Hall doors. NO ENTRY AT THE FRONT OF THE SCHOOL.
Students may NOT leave early unless a parent picks them up. All students must be picked up promptly at 8:00pm.
REMINDERS ABOUT ACTIVITY NIGHT:
1. ALL SCHOOL RULES APPLY AT ACTIVITY NIGHT.
2. Students who purchased activity night cards in advance must bring their activity night cards with them and enter the building at the south side cafeteria door near the theater stage.
3. Students who pay at the door enter at the south side cafeteria door near the parking lot.
4. No outside food or drink is allowed at Activity Night.
5. If you do not come to school on Friday you may not attend Activity Night.
6. No taking pictures or videos during Activity Night.
7. No wheeled transportation will be allowed in the building. This means bikes MUST be locked up in the racks at the front of the building and all smaller wheeled transportation must be locked up in the coat room in C3.
8. Students may not go to their lockers or the coat room during Activity Night.
9. No one may leave early unless your parent comes to pick you up