Dear RMS Families, Happy Friday! Please see below for the upcoming Activity Night information. Thank you.
Roosevelt Middle School Activity Night
Thursday, May 11, 2017
What is Activity Night?
Activity Night is a fun and safe opportunity for all Roosevelt students to socialize in a safe and familiar place.
What are some of the activities?
- DJ/Dancing in the small gym
- Ping pong
- Coat room (lockers are not available to students so you are discouraged from bringing any bags)
- Concessions – pizza, popcorn, juice and more ($.50-$1.00)
- AND MORE . . .
Activities will be located in the Dining Hall and C Hall only. The rest of the school will be closed, including ALL lockers. Use the coat room to store your stuff. Entry will ONLY be through the admission doors.
Who is invited?
Activity Night is for Roosevelt students only except: students wanting to invite a friend who attends another middle school, must fill out a permission form signed by an administrator from both schools. Forms are available in the front office and are due by Wednesday, February 8. Visitors pay $5 for admission at the door.
Price: $3.00 in advance ($1.50 for reduced lunch program).
$5.00 at the door ($2.50 for reduced lunch program). OR Free for families that qualify.
How is the money used?
Proceeds from activity night are first used to cover the expenses of activity night and any remaining funds are used to support various school programs, including field trips, teacher classroom grants, student scholarships and similar uses. This spring activity night proceeds are donated to a charitable organization selected by the ACT class.
DROP OFF AND PICK UP ARE IN THE PARKING LOT ON THE EAST SIDE OF THE SCHOOL. All students enter through the south Dining Hall doors. NO ENTRY AT THE FRONT OF THE SCHOOL. NO ONE MAY LEAVE EARLY UNLESS YOUR PARENT PICKS YOU UP.
ACTIVITY NIGHT CARDS GO ON SALE IN HOUSE MONDAY, MAY 8.
All students must be picked up promptly at 8:30pm
REMINDERS ABOUT ACTIVITY NIGHT:
- Students who purchase activity night cards in advance must bring their activity night cards with them and enter the building at the south side cafeteria door near the theater stage.
- Students who pay at the door (including guests) enter at the south side cafeteria door near the parking lot
- Ask your parents to drop you off at the parking lot
- The same rules that apply to clothing during the school day apply at activity night
- Students may not go to their lockers during activity night.
- NO ONE MAY LEAVE EARLY UNLESS YOUR PARENT COMES TO PICK YOU UP.
- ALL STUDENTS MUST BE PICKED UP PROMPTLY AT 8:30PM.