Roosevelt Middle School Activity Night
Friday, October 28, 2022
What is Activity Night?
Activity Night is a fun and safe opportunity for all Roosevelt Students to socialize in a supervised and familiar place.
What are some of the activities?
● DJ/Dancing in the small gym
● Ping Pong
● Concessions – pizza, chips, popcorn, juice (all $1.00 each)
● AND MORE . . .
Students are welcome to wear their costumes to the dance. All costume guidelines from the school day must be followed while attending Activity Night.
All activities are in the Dining Hall and C Hall only. The rest of the school will be closed, including all lockers. We suggest you don’t bring much of anything with you! Entry is ONLY through the admission doors in the back of the building at the dining hall.
Who is invited?
Activity Night is for Roosevelt students only. No visitors are allowed. Students who do not attend school on Friday may not attend Activity Night.
$3.00 in advance – free for any student who qualifies
$5.00 at the door
If you purchase admission in advance, you must bring your Activity Night ID Card with you; otherwise you will pay $5 at the door. Advance purchase of Activity Night ID Card is strongly encouraged.
How is the money used?
Proceeds from Activity Night are first used to cover the expenses of Activity Night and any remaining funds are used to support various school programs, including field trips, teacher classroom grants, student scholarships and similar uses.
ACTIVITY NIGHT CARDS GO ON SALE IN HOUSE MONDAY, October 24.
Drop off and pick up are in the parking lot on the east side of the school. All students enter through the south Dining Hall doors. NO ENTRY AT THE FRONT OF THE SCHOOL.
Students may NOT leave early unless a parent picks them up. All students must be picked up promptly at 8:00pm.
REMINDERS ABOUT ACTIVITY NIGHT:
1. ALL SCHOOL RULES APPLY AT ACTIVITY NIGHT.
2. Students who purchased ID Cards in advance must bring their ID Cards with them.
3. ALL Students enter at the south side cafeteria door near the parking lot.
4. No outside food or drink is allowed.
5. If you do not come to school on Friday you may not attend Activity Night.
6. No taking pictures or videos. Cell phone use is not permitted.
7. No wheeled transportation will be allowed in the building. All bikes MUST be locked up at the front of the building.
8. Students may not go to their lockers or access their bags during the event.
9. No one may leave early unless a parent comes to the south side cafeteria door to pick up.