What is Activity Night?
Activity Night is a fun and safe opportunity for all Roosevelt Students to socialize in a supervised and familiar place.
- When: Friday, February 16th, 2024
- Time: 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
- Where: RMS
What are some of the activities?
- Chill Craft Room
- DJ/Dancing in the Small Gym
- Basketball, ping pong, corn hole and more in the Large Gym
- Concessions – pizza, chips, fruit snacks, cookies, and juice
- AND MORE . . .
All activities are in the Dining Hall and C Hall only. The rest of the school will be closed, including all lockers. There will be a space near the entrance to store your belongings. We suggest you don’t bring much of anything with you! Entry is ONLY through the admission doors in the back of the building at the dining hall.
Who is invited?
Activity Night is for Roosevelt students only. No visitors are allowed. Students who do not attend school on Friday may not attend Activity Night.
Activity Night Cards will go on sale in house Monday, February 12.
- $3.00 in advance
- $5.00 at the door
If you purchase admission in advance, you must bring your Activity Night ID Card with you; otherwise you will pay $5 at the door. Advance purchase of Activity Night ID Card is strongly encouraged.
How is the money used?
Proceeds from Activity Night are first used to cover the expenses of Activity Night and any remaining funds are used to support various school programs, including field trips, teacher classroom grants, student scholarships and similar uses.
REMINDERS ABOUT ACTIVITY NIGHT:
- ALL SCHOOL RULES APPLY AT ACTIVITY NIGHT.
- Students who purchased ID Cards in advance must bring their ID Cards with them.
- No outside food or drink is allowed at Activity Night.
- If you do not come to school on Friday you may not attend Activity Night.
- No taking pictures or videos during Activity Night.
- No wheeled transportation will be allowed in the building. This means bikes MUST be locked up in the racks at the front of the building and all smaller wheeled transportation must be locked up in the coat room in C3.
- Students may not go to their lockers during Activity Night.
- No one may leave early unless parents come to pick you up at the south Dining Hall doors.
- All students must be picked up promptly at 8:00 PM.