Welcome back and here we go… ready to start the 2021-22 school year!
In this message, you’ll find many documents linked and attached below. Thanks for taking some time to read through and familiarize yourself with the content. This email communication is in lieu of a back-to-school packet we historically have sent in the mail.
- Our back-to-school newsletter. We’ve included helpful information including contacts, school supply lists, and general school information.
- Health and safety information. Our situation is dynamic and rapidly changing. With the return to full-time, in-person instruction, we know you may have many questions we can’t answer yet. We will continue to update our policies and practices in alignment with state and district directives.
- 4J Annual Permissions and Notice of Legal Rights, 2020-21. We’ve updated these permissions as Google forms– no paper, printer, or access to email needed!
- Year-long Calendar, 2020-21. Our bell schedule will be coming soon and in the meantime, we have included a year-long calendar. The district calendar is available on the website: https://www.4j.lane.edu/calendars/.
We’ll see our 6th grade students on Thursday, September 9 and look forward to welcoming all students on Friday, September 10.
We are happy to share we have an outstanding new 7th grade Social Studies teacher, replacing Kay Fullerton who moved to Colorado. Please join me in welcoming Kyle Jackson to our staff! Kyle spent the first years of his teaching career with Northwest Youth Corps and most recently was at Briggs Middle School in Springfield. Kyle is firmly rooted in the South region– he has children at Camas and is excited to be working and living in his neighborhood. Kyle is thoughtful, professional and caring and is an exciting addition to our staff– we can’t wait for you to meet him!
Please join us on Tuesday, August 24 at 6:30 pm via Zoom at https://zoom.us/j/9366455771 for a family Q&A about the start of the school year. We’re happy to hear your questions, share the information we have available, and provide a forum for conversation and dialog. Hope to see you then!
Many thanks for your continued communication… we’re looking forward to reconnecting with families and students as the year gets underway.
All our best,
Courtney and Mike
- 2021-2022 Back to School Newsletter
- Health and Safety @ RMS_ Fall 2021
- Attendance FAQs
- Roosevelt contact info eng-span
- RMS Year-long School Calendar 2021-22
- SCHOOLPAY BROCHURE
- 4J_Tech Appropriate Use Expectations_2021-22_K-8_English
- 4J_Tech Appropriate Use Expectations_2021-22_K-8_Spanish
- Fee Sheet 2021-22
- 4J Notice of Legal Rights and opt-out forms 2021-22
- 4J Aviso y-formularios-anuales-requeridos-2021-22
- 4J Annual Permissions 2021-22
- 4J Permisos anuales 2021-22